Best Friends Forever? - Update

Heya guys

In my last 'Best Friends Forever?' post I talked about my friend who I feel like is being a bit weird toward me. This post I will update you on the things that have happened recently.

So I have just had another sleepover with her, and it was ok. Apart from 90% of the time she was playing roblox on her laptop. She was actually addicted to it! Whenever I suggested anything she shrugged and ignored me. Even when I got to and left her house she didn't come to the door, she stayed in her room to play roblox. Please help!

Question of the Day: what's your favourite computer game? Answer in the comments below!

Lots of love,
Young and Enquiringly x





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confidence: How To Boost Your Self Esteem

A Quick Note...

Creating Characters - Guest Post By IndigoSky